SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / C++ / GIS
My client is looking for seriously skilled software engineers who love the chase and want to design high-performance mobile products. Senior Software Engineers get involved with a broad mix of projects and a variety of technologies including GIS, mobile computing, and wireless communications. Developers must be proficient in C++ (with Microsoft development experience) and able to think outside the box. This is an opportunity to play on a highly innovative technology field with strong team support. Experience with spatial data or GIS is a BIG PLUS.
Requirements include a college degree and at least three years of experience.
Let me know about your experience in any of the following areas:
· C++, MFC, Visual Studio, Windows Mobile, SQL
· Commercial software applications
· Delivering/configuring business and/or workgroup applications
· GIS/spatial data environments: ESRI, GE Smallworld, Intergraph, and/or Autodesk.
· Field crew automation for electric, gas, telecommunications, or cable operations
· Knowledge of work management applications from MDSI (Ventyx), Viryanet, LogicaCMG, CGI, Indus, @Road.
This position may require occasional travel.